make problem
Earnie Boyd
earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 06:39:00 GMT 2000
--- Stuart Yoder <syoder@chicorysystems.com> wrote:
> I've been using an installation of cygwin (cygwin20.1b) without
> problems. make command is version 3.75.
>
> I recently downloaded the most recent cygwin binaries including
> make (version 3.77) and now make fails with any makefile
> containing carriage return and line feeds. If I delete the carriage
> returns from the makefile it works fine.
>
> Am I missing some kind of setup parameter?
>
> I've tried both unix and win32 for MAKE_MODE.
>
The problem is a buggy 1.1.1 version. Go get the 20000525 snapshot and install
it. Use the cygwin-inst tarball to update your libraries and include files.
BTW, the 0526 and 0527 snapshots have a different problem.
Cheers,
=====
---
Earnie Boyd: < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: < http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: < http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/ >
Mingw Home: < http://www.mingw.org/ >
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com/
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list