Setup didn't update me to cygwin 1.1.2
Earnie Boyd
earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 06:37:00 GMT 2000
--- Brian Keener <bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com> wrote:
> I tried to update my cygwin using the setup to 1.1.2 and it failed. This
> was on a Win95 machine and I had had problems compiling the V library so
> I saw there was a 1.1.2 and thought I would try. The only update I had
> applied was the 6/1 Cygwin1.dll that you wanted people to try because of
> the /r/n problems.
>
> I tried running the setup from an empty directory from the dos prompt and
Take a look at my webpage referenced in the sig.
Cheers,
=====
---
Earnie Boyd: < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: < http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: < http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/ >
Mingw Home: < http://www.mingw.org/ >
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list