naive request: Cygwin and Windows/DOS program

Reynolds, John John.Reynolds@sciatl.com
Tue Jun 13 10:56:00 GMT 2000

Title: RE: naive request: Cygwin and Windows/DOS program

I use vim in this way. I just need to make sure the drive its on is mounted (my c:\ is / and my e:\ is /e) and the vim executable is in my path.

What kind of problems are you having?

     - - - - - - -  Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.  - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.