awk using program files

Johnson, James, CIV, OSD/PA&E Jim.Johnson@OSD.PENTAGON.MIL
Thu Jun 15 14:22:00 GMT 2000

Thanks so much for your kind response.  I can certainly remove the \r
characters from my awk scripts.  In past editions, setup has given me mount
points with flags of "text!=binary".  Most recent setup gives mount points
with flags of "binmode."  Is there a reason for the change?  Meanwhile, I am
off to learn more about mount points for cygwin on NT.
Thanks again, I appreciate your help.
Jim Johnson