Errors compiling a perl-generated C code

Efrain Caro betsemes@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 05:58:00 GMT 2000

First of all, I'm new to cygwin, not to C language.
I was trying to compile a C source code generated by the ActivePerl
compiler and gcc generated errors. Is it not supposed that those generated
programs produce error free code. I'm contacting the perl staff too, but
are known compatibility problems with the Perl compiler-generated code
and cygwin? If so, how can them be corrected? I'm running over a Windows98
environment.
Thanks,
Efrain Caro

"010:008 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee,
even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we
preach;  010:009 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Caro;Efrain;;Mr.
FN:Efrain Caro
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(787) 868-7033
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Suite 632=0D=0APO Box 991;Aguada;PR;00602;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Suite 632=0D=0APO Box 991=0D=0AAguada, PR 00602=0D=0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19640816
EMAIL;INTERNET:betsemes@hotmail.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:betsemes@yahoo.com