libmysql anyone?

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:59:00 GMT 2000

I was also unable to compile it. I've been using (and distributing on
http://cygutils.netpedia.net/unversioned/mysql-clientlib/ ) a version
available from www.mysql.com. This version was compiled using B20,
AFAIK.

I've compiled Msql-Mysql-modules for perl using this library, under
V1.1.1, and it seems to work okay. However, I'd feel better if I was
able to compile the mysql clientlib from source -- so by all means,
please continue your porting effort.

Don't worry about how long it may take; since the current, B20 version,
is still usable under the newer cygwin kernels, there's no rush -- but a
true source port is desirable, so go for it!

--Chuck