Can't build a DLL using gcc

kulack@us.ibm.com kulack@us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 16 14:51:00 GMT 2000

Thanks Carl,
This solved my problem wonderfully, and your presentation of it was exactly
the type of
'hello world' that lets people be most productive!

I don't need (and can't conceive that I will need) to manage the order of
my DLL exports, but I've
kept the .DEF / export ordinality discussion in mind. Thanks again!