i960 Cross Compiler and MSDOS or Win

Chris Johns cjohns@cybertec.com.au
Fri Jun 16 21:11:00 GMT 2000

> David Worthen wrote:
>
> This may be the wrong place to post this but here goes,
>
> I am looking for an i960 cross compiler that will run under an MSDOS
> box in Windows or under Windows directly.
>
> Can the gnu gcc tool set do this? If so, where can I download?
>
> Thanks for your input,

Check out :

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/c_tools/cygwin/index.html

Please read the `NOTE' on this page. Then :

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/c_tools/cygwin/RPMS/i960-rtems/index.html

Problems should be reported the RTEMS users list. Feedback to that list
is also welcome.

Good luck

--
 Chris Johns, mailto:cjohns@cybertec.com.au mailto:ccj@acm.org