SSH to NT

Corinna Vinschen corinna@vinschen.de
Mon Jun 19 08:02:00 GMT 2000

Noel L Yap wrote:

> I looked at the diffs from OpenSSH-2.1.0p3.  It looks like sshd2 should work
> exactly as it does on Unix (ie the NT password should never be prompted for
> (assuming /etc/passwd is configured properly and the client is running
> ssh-agent2 with their key already added).  Can anyone confirm this?  Are there
> other changes that I've missed?

Did you read the README, actually?

>  Can you update the ChangeLog and NEWS files and
> include their diff as well into the diff file?

No. The ChangeLog is in the responsibility of the OpenSSH team.
The changes to compile the stuff under Cygwin will be included
in the ChangeLog as soon as the Changes will become part of the
official OpenSSH release.  I'm just working on a new patch which
is some sort of cleaner and which uses already some capabilities
of the next net release.

> Also, it looks like it may be time to wrap the open() and fopen() calls to help
> ensure that they all pass the correct binary/text mode.  Does anyone disagree?
> Is anyone able to make such a change?

Work in progress.

> Thanks,
> Noel