all commands start up sloooooow......

Frank Merenda FMerenda@vetexchange.com
Mon Jun 19 11:45:00 GMT 2000

I don't have my HOME set to that, so I don't know if it's still a problem or
not.....
my HOME is set to D:\, which is mounted as "/", so I don't know if that's
the same thing or not.
If it is, then it's no longer a problem, since I am not experiencing delays
anymore. :)

Thanks,
Frank Merenda | Senior Software Engineer
VetExchange   | http://www.VetExchange.com
fmerenda@VetExchange.com

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."

-- Roger Caras