Cygnus Insight GDB acting funny...What is (error 193)?
Dave Arnold
avr_fan@nettaxi.com
Wed Jun 28 01:59:00 GMT 2000
hi,
I'm trying to use the Insight frontend for gdb.
when I run it from the bash command line like so:
>bash$ gdb helloworld
the gui opens up fine and displays the full source code in C. however if I
run it without
any args like this
>bash$ gdb
the gui opens up fine, BUT when I attempt to load a file to debug using the
File menu It only shows assembly code. Then if I go File->source and choose
a .c file, I get an error message saying : "Error in sourced command file:
Undefined command: "". Try "help".
I suppose this is not meant to open a source code file but some kind of
command file?
Why doesn't it pick up the source code in C if I open the .exe from the
menu? rather than the command prompt?
Also I can't get the debugger to even run a process which I know has no
bugs. When I type run in the console like this;
(gdb) run
Starting program: /gcc130/lab5/find5 123456
Error: Error creating process /gcc130/lab5/find5, (error 193)
What is error 193?
I have a plain Dos version of gdb and it works fine with the same program.
What could be the probleM? Do I have to setup some kind of environment vars
or config file or something? I'm running this right after running the
cygwin setup.exe and rebooting. I haven't done any other configurations of
cygwin install besides mounting some of my other directories to appear under
my cygwin root dir.
/dAVe
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list