trn

Rob Wheatley rwheatle@ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 3 21:42:00 GMT 2000

Tim Prince wrote:

> I would be interested in this, but I can't open this web page.  I'll keep
> trying.  OE is totally useless for newsgroups here, so I have been borrowing
> my wife's AOL.

Hmm.  I tried accessing my page from the three computers I have access
to, and it worked with all of them.  Hopefully I haven't made some
stupid mistake with file permissions or something.

You could also try
http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~rwheatle/trn.html
(Different address, but gets you to the same page.)

And I just uploaded the page to:
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/rwheat/trn.html
so you could try this as well.

Hope this helps.