Library problems

Clarke.Jeff@Orbital.COM Clarke.Jeff@Orbital.COM
Thu May 4 11:26:00 GMT 2000

I'm using an m68k-coff cross compiler built under Cygwin and am experiencing
problems with libraries.  In a simple use of the strlen function, the linker
inserts the code for strlen, however this code contains an illegal opcode.  In
another instance, attempting to use some math library functions results in a
link failure because the appropriate libraries are not found.  I'm thinking that
perhaps I have missed something fundamental in the build process of my toolset?
Any ideas?
Jeff Clarke