Help with setup utility (v1.43)

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sat May 20 14:47:00 GMT 2000

I am always mystified when I see mail like this.

I say "we're going to fix something" and someone follows up with
hearfelt email on how seriously our free software offering impacts their
life.

You are aware that this is free software, right?  You know that you can
get the source.  Or maybe you don't and this is a revelation to you.

If *you* would like to fix setup.exe I'll be very very grateful.

Until then, my original statement stands.  I have other priorities right
now and you have simple alternatives.

cgf