How to undo damage caused by cygwin tool behavior

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Mon May 22 12:14:00 GMT 2000

--- Bob Kline <bkline@rksystems.com> wrote:
-8<-
> removing the Cygwin tools from d:\bin?  I've looked through the docs,
> and I found the information on CYGWIN and "nobinmode" but that didn't
> seem to have any effect, whether I was in a COMMAND shell or a bash
> shell (and yes, I did set CYGWIN before invoking bash).

Well, that's one option.  The other is to try a developer snapshot of the dll.
See http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/ .  This was a bug introduced
in cygwin-1.1.1 and will soon be corrected.

Cheers,

=====
---
   Earnie Boyd: < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >