BUG: cygwin-1.1.5-3 cannot call fl32 anymore...

Fons Rademakers Fons.Rademakers@cern.ch
Wed Nov 1 06:39:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

  with the released version of cygwin (1.4.0) I've no problem calling
the MS/Digital fortran compiler fl32. However, with the latest
cygwin1-20001031.dll I get an error when calling fl32. See below:

--------- with cygwin-1.4.0 ----------------

(pcsalow) [129] which fl32
/c/Program Files/DevStudio/DF/bin/fl32
(pcsalow) [130] mount
Device              Directory           Type         Flags
C:\cygwin\bin       /usr/bin            user         binmode
C:\cygwin\lib       /usr/lib            user         binmode
C:\cygwin           /                   user         binmode
c:                  /c                  user         textmode
e:                  /e                  user         binmode
(pcsalow) [131] fl32
DIGITAL Visual Fortran Optimizing Compiler Version: V5.0
Copyright (c) 1997 Digital Equipment Corp. All rights reserved.

--------- with cygwin-1.5.0-20001031 ------------

(pcsalow) [132] fl32
fl32: error: Unmatched quote character in command line

Is this some problem in the new cygwin dll or due to some /c mounting
option?

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland