Using gcc with Win95
Paul Garceau
pgarceau@teleport.com
Tue Nov 7 15:16:00 GMT 2000
On 7 Nov 2000, at 10:26, the Illustrious Maxim wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can you help me?
> I am download some programms for unix(in *.c format), and gcc say
> me, than he cannot fing some files(like stdout.h, netdb.h, etc).
> I think, this is for Borland C++, but that language don't have
> this files too ;(. Where I can foung this files? P.S.:Sorry for
> my English, this is not my mother language
Can you give us more information?
Are you porting from unix to Borland, Unix to Win32 or Win32 to
Unix?
Paul G.
>
> Maxim(4maxim@mail.lv)
>
>
>
> --
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
>
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list