GCC
Cal Erickson
cal_erickson@mvista.com
Thu Nov 9 07:19:00 GMT 2000
Milan,
Did you also download binutils? This is where as the Gnu Assembler is.
You also probably need ld which is also part of binutils.
Cal
Milan Stanojevic wrote:
> I've installed cygwin, bash and gcc using setup.exe that I've downloaded
> from cygwin site. But when I try to use gcc I get error message saying
> that it cannot find 'as' . What can be the problem?
> Milan
>
> --
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
--
===========================================================================
Cal Erickson MontaVista Software Inc.
Customer Support Engineer 490 Potrero Avenue
Phone (408) 328-0304 Sunnyvale CA 94085
Fax (408) 328-9204 e-mail cal_erickson@mvista.com
Pager 877-566-2012 support 1-800-759-8888 pin 202-7489
web http://www.mvista.com support e-mail: support@mvista.com
eCode: http://cal@work.com.ecode.com
===========================================================================
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list