OpenGL packaging

Andre Bleau andre.bleau@courriel.polymtl.ca
Fri Nov 17 12:21:00 GMT 2000

Larry Hall <lhall@rfk.com> wrote:
>Its wrong only in the context of setup.exe.  It's designed to handle
>installations into /usr, not /usr/local.  If the OpenGL package is to be
>installed by setup.exe, it must be package under /usr.  That's it.

Alright, I surrender. The next OpenGL package (1.1.0-3) will be as follow:

/usr/bin/glut32.dll
/usr/doc/opengl-1.1.0/README.txt
/usr/doc/opengl-1.1.0/glui_manual_v2_beta.pdf
/usr/doc/opengl-1.1.0/glut-3.spec.pdf
/usr/include/glui.h
/usr/include/GL/gl.h
/usr/include/GL/glu.h
/usr/include/GL/glut.h
/usr/lib/libglui.a

Would that please everybody ? If so, I'll send an update next week.

André Bleau, ing., analyste
bleau@courriel.polymtl.ca

Département de génie électrique et         Electric Engineering and
de génie informatique                      Computer Engineering department
École Polytechnique de Montréal            Montreal Polytechnic School