bew-cygwin1.dll

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 10:18:00 GMT 2000


--- McNulty Junior Bobby <bmcnultyjunior@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How imbelecolic of me! Yes, I was building the src
> directory.
> Does this mean i have to copy everything to a seperate
> directory, Earnie?
> 

I asked if you were building *in* the src directory.

mkdir /cygwin.rt
cd /cygwin.rt
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/src -z 9 co winsup
mkdir bld
cd bld
../src/configure --prefix=/usr ...
make

The FAQ states something about this.  I build Cygwin ~5 times a week.

To update the sources:

cd /cygwin.rt/src
cvs -z9 update
cd ../bld
make clean
make

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com

---         < http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com >         ---
--- Cygwin: POSIX on Windows < http://gw32.freeyellow.com/ > ---
---   Minimalist GNU for Windows < http://www.mingw.org/ >   ---

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com



More information about the Cygwin mailing list