Exception problems-> this is a bug!
Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
lhall@rfk.com
Tue Nov 28 07:57:00 GMT 2000
At 10:22 AM 11/28/2000, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
>This program (see below) crashes whenever a function on a separate thread is
>called that contains a try{} catch(){} block. I tested with several
>compilers (Cygwin, MingW, IBM Visual Age, MS Visual C++ and Metrowerks) and
>only CygWin (latest release of all software) crashes. I think that the stack
>of the thread is not cleaned up correctly.
>
>Is there a workaround availalbe of some kind??
>
>Joost Kraaijeveld
How'd you compile it? I'm assuming you used the proper flags for exception
handling with C++?
Larry Hall lhall@rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list