reinstall cygwin

Nicolas Rist Nicolas.Rist@alcatel.de
Wed Nov 29 09:32:00 GMT 2000

Thank you all for your answers, it was indeed in the FAQ. But it still
not work, for an installation from local directory.
I have in it shellutils.tar.gz and sed-3.02-1.tar.gz, but it still says:
--------
Unable to install file C:/appl/cygwin/<HTML><HEAD>

<TITLE>ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved</TITLE>

</HEAD><BODY>

<H1>ERR
--------
for these 2 components.
I may unpack them in the bin directory, but meaby is that not enough ?
Thx

	Nicolas