Two solutions for setup.exe windows hiding

Bernard Dautrevaux Dautrevaux@microprocess.com
Thu Nov 30 08:14:00 GMT 2000

Mee too...

> I often end up cancelling dialogs that pop up - because I happened to
> hit SPACE or RETURN at the critical time anyway...

Yeah... That's the most HORRIBLE feature in a lot of Windows applications:
they suddenly pop-up a window on your screen and GRAB the focus, so that the
text you're typing just at this moment is send to this window and
badaboom!... you've selected the "kill all my work" option just because you
were typing a "k" at this time ;-(

> so from the look of your solutions I prefer 1.

Me too, by far.

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie