Two queries - flex, and no-cygwin linking with msvcrt.dll

Matthew Smith matts@bluesguitar.org
Mon Oct 9 09:48:00 GMT 2000

You know, this brings up an interesting point that I was thinking about the
other day.  Would there be any benefits from recompiling all the cygwin
packages with the newest version of cygwin? You wouldn't think so, if the
gcc distribution is unchanging, but if this is any indication, it would seem
so.  Food for thought.

cheers,
-Matt Smith