Entry point '_ctype_' missing?

The Arrow arrow@trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Fri Oct 13 10:25:00 GMT 2000

I'm trying to compile gcc and binutils as a cross-compiler, but having a
little problem: I can't even configure binutils.

When I try, a message box comes up saying that entry point _ctype_ is
missing from cygwin1.dll. The title of the message box is cpp.exe.

It is binutils 2.10 I'm trying to configure, if you wonder, and the
configure script is called with the following parameters (it it helps):
  --prefix=//d/gnu --host=i686-pc-cygwin --target=m68k-ericsson-ose
Also, CFLAGS is set to -mno-cygwin

/ Joachim