WAN ports for ssh

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Sat Oct 21 01:58:00 GMT 2000


Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> 
> Clark Sims wrote:
> > I would like to ssh into a machine at work. I know my wan IP address and the
> > local address of the machine.  Do I need to get our router guy to set aside
> > certain ports for ssh and redirect the output of these ports to my machine.
> > Which ports should I tell him to redirect?
> 
> Who should know that if not your route guy?

Ooops, sorry, forgot the port: It's mentioned in the /etc/sshd_config
file in the "Port" line. The default is 22.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.
mailto:vinschen@redhat.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com



More information about the Cygwin mailing list