source for setup.exe?

John Pollock jpollock@curl.com
Tue Oct 24 08:14:00 GMT 2000

is the source available for setup.exe?  I looked for it on the ftp site but
couldn't find it.  I was going to look into adding a silent option to the
setup program and see how difficult it would be (maybe accept a parameter
for whether it's installation from a local directory vs. from the internet).
Right now i'm getting around the problem by using scriptit to invoke setup,
but that's extremely fragile (if the window titles for any of the cygwin
dialog boxes change, it'll break scriptit).

Thanks,
john