Mix Path Name Problem

Bernard Dautrevaux Dautrevaux@microprocess.com
Wed Sep 6 09:24:00 GMT 2000

Probably mips-elf-gcc put "C:\cygwin\tmp\main.c" in main.o as source file
name but objdump is fooled thinking that (because it does not start by '/'
or '\') "C:\cygwin\tmp\main.c" is a relative path name :-(

Try to use cygpath when calling gcc to avoid drive letters in the source
path names and you should not have any more problem; as you ported gcc
yourself (I think) you could also patch gcc so that is calls the proper
cygwin API function to convert its input path names to cygwin syntax :-)

HTH

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie