iu-config BUG

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@cygnus.com
Fri Sep 29 05:50:00 GMT 2000

Peter Mann wrote:

> Heyaaa!!!
>
> iu-config has small bug:
>
> on line 142:
> # The external services are typically called via `tcpd' for
>
> correct is:
> # The external services are typically called via 'tcpd' for
>
> with this bug script ends with error message:
> /usr/bin/iu-config: 223: Syntax error: EOF in backquote substitution

Aaaargh! Sorry 'bout that. I tried the script but in case of
inetd.conf I always answered "no" and my /bin/sh is bash which
only crashes when exec'ing the here script :-(.

Sigh. I will change that in the next inetutils release which
will come in the next weeks.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.