Which one is the main executable file?

Bob McGowan rmcgowan@veritas.com
Tue Apr 3 10:11:00 GMT 2001

Searching the web using Yahoo found the following sites with information on these programs:

   tix:  http://tix.mne.com/
   itk:  http://216.167.121.111/itk/
tcl/tk:  http://www.tcltk.com/  (wish will be documented here).

Each of the exe files you mention are "main executable" files.  Each is a different implementation/extension of basic TCL.  You will need to examine the "tisean" program
source and/or docs to determine which exe to run.

> Julio César Salazar Ospina wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am very new in this software. I´d like to know which one between "cygitkwish30.exe", "cygwish80.exe" and "tix4180.exe" is the main executable file for getting access to
> the GUI in order to run the "tisean" program.
> What is the difference between those files?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Julio César Salazar-Ospina
> BSc. Mechanical Engineering Student
> School of Mines