If it is true, Please Help me.

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sat Apr 7 21:14:00 GMT 2001

> P.P.S. We will also be employing Cygwin "education units" to the houses of
>        selected readers who have evinced "incorrect" thinking along the lines
>        of desiring monolithic setup utilities or who are trying to actively
>        use sftpd.  We hope that the education received will help people to
>        achieve correct, harmonious thoughts with the rest of the community.

Will not use sftpd. sftpd is evil. sftpd is part of an alien plot to
take over the planet. Will not use sftpd. Will not use sftpd. sftpd is
evil. sftpd is part of an alien plot to take over the planet. Will not
use sftpd. Will not use sftpd. sftpd is evil. sftpd is part of an alien
plot to take over the planet. Will not use sftpd. Will not use sftpd.
sftpd is evil. sftpd is part of an alien plot to take over the planet.
Will not use sftpd.

> P.P.P.S.  Larry, you have a rip on your right sock.  Chuck, you should probably
>           close that window.

sorry, sir.  That was to allow the delivery guys to get the pizza to me
faster.  But my jailers^W OUCH that hurt!  My trainers^W HEY what'd I
say?

My friends here say I can't have any more pizza until I finish
27,356,263 more recitations of my new sftpd mantra.

Will not use sftpd. sftpd is evil. sftpd is part of an alien plot to
take over the planet. Will not use sftpd. Will not use sftpd. sftpd is
evil. sftpd is part of an alien plot to take over the planet. Will ....

--Chuck