Installing middle-ware software under Cygwin

Ammar Hassan Ammar.Hassan@merant.com
Thu Apr 19 06:36:00 GMT 2001

	Hi,
          I'm trying to run a set of shell scripts under cygwin, on a win32
computer. I finally managed to get the scripts to execute (having to use
"PATH=$PATH:e\:/cygwin/bin" and then "export PATH"). These scripts use a
programme called AAI (basically an intermediate software) to run some tests,
and I was wondering if it would make sense to install AAI on my computer via
cygwin using the UNIX version. Would cygwin be able to handle a concurrently
running process (AAI) while running the shell scripts along side? Thanks for
the help.

             Ammar Hassan