compiled screen-3.9.8 but doesn'r run :°°(

Patrick Ohnewein pohnewein@prodata.it
Tue Apr 24 01:24:00 GMT 2001

thx will check it out.

A little critic, it's really difficult to find ported software for
cygwin, most of the times the links are broken or old, ...
I would like to see a sort of freshmeat only with the tar.gz of ported
software on cygwin site.

Compliments for the installer, that's really well done!

thx again
cu pazzo

deo@logos-m.ru wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Tuesday, 24 April, 2001 Patrick Ohnewein pohnewein@prodata.it wrote:
>
> PO> Now I am able to set mode 700 to that dir, using
> PO> $ chmod 700 /tmp/uscreens/S-Patrick
>
> PO> but than he complains about
> PO> Directory '/tmp/uscreens' must have mode 777.
>
> PO> which I am not able to set, anymore. I suppose because I am in the group
> PO> None, but I don't know how to create groups and how to add me to one.
>
> take a look at http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
>
> Egor.            mailto:deo@logos-m.ru ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
>

> --
>

> To: pohnewein@prodata.it
> Cc: cygwin@sources.redhat.com

|  Save software competition, use Linux and Java!
|
|  Also visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in Southtyrol!
|
|  Public PGP KEY: http://www.lugbz.org/PGP_PatrickOhnewein.asc

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.