Any resolution to win32.h problem?

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Fri Apr 27 12:34:00 GMT 2001

Seems to me the solution proposed was the #ifdef mentioned below.  Did you
try that?  Its not at all clear to me that win32.h and windows.h from the
w32api package are supposed to be the same thing (as your symlink suggestion
implies).  I'm definitely left with the impression that these are two
completely different files so I don't see that the symlink would be a
reasonable solution in that case.

What FAQ entry suggests that Cygwin includes win32.h?