Make-3.79 problem: configure: error: can not run ./config.sub

mohammad Saleem mosa@enea.se
Thu Aug 23 00:33:00 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I really appreciate the responses I got to my question.

Thanks to all of you.

Further, I can take a chance to put another question.

I one of my builds, I get the following error when I try to make:

ld.exe: final link failed: permission denied.

Permission rights on the file ld.exe are as below

bash-2.02$ ls -l as.exe
-rwxr-xr-x   1 0        everyone   336384 Dec  1  1998 as.exe

As one can see I have execuering rights then why I get the message:

ld.exe: final link failed: permission denied.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

regards

/Mohammad