perl-5.6.1-2 bug

Ñãzã®78 nazar@ebizmalay.com
Mon Aug 27 01:05:00 GMT 2001

Hmm...

I only face stackdump results when compiling or running under 10% system
resources and not forgetting my own script errors. That was with
perl-5.6.1-1trial.

>>You lucky one, how does this trick work?
>>For me it stackdumps with exactely the same script:

It's suppose to work with that simple hello world script. Have you tried
perlcc'in on a unix perl? The only failures from my experience was indigo
and active perl. Or a small debugging could help "perl -MO=C,-ofoo.c
foo.pl", open up the c file to find the faults and finally "gcc foo.c
[args+flags+opts]".

>>perlcc 'should' be able to build standalone executables, but
>>it is the first time i saw now, that it is really able to do so.

Even though, it's still links to "CYGWIN1.DLL" and"LIBPERL5_6_1.DLL". Don't
leave your box without them :)

>>Have you some special environment variables set?

Nothing special about my envs and vars. May be almost similar to yours with
just a couple of "CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH" and "C_INCLUDE_PATH" as addition.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ñãzã®78 @ nazar@ebizmalay.com
eBizMalay.Com @ http://www.ebizmalay.com
Bringing To You eBiz Solutions Of Tomorrow