Object File format

Satya Nemana satya@paramanet.com
Fri Dec 14 08:32:00 GMT 2001

Egor,

I am grateful to you, the author of this book, and the whole CYGWIN
community to provide such a useful information like this. I downloaded
this book, read it a little, could not wait apprciating this and so I am
sending this email.

-Satya

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Campbell [mailto:raycampbell@rcn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:16 PM
To: egor duda
Subject: RE: Object File format

Thank you very much for your information.  I am surprised you answered
so
quickly ( and most grateful as well).  Hope to contribute something of
use
in the future and keep up the good work.  I really love cygwin.  I am a
c++
programmer by trade, but unemployed due to the WTC disaster.  Thanks
again,
and have a very good holiday season.

Ray