cygcheck error (was: mkpasswd - NetUserEnum return code 53?)

Sommer, Thorsten Thorsten.Sommer@volkswagen.de
Fri Dec 14 10:59:00 GMT 2001

Hola, list ...

after having said "Thank you" to Larry, when looking closely
I found the following at the end of "cygcheck -s":

which               1.5-1
zlib                1.1.3-6

Use -h to see help about each section
cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() failed: 5
cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() failed: 5

--------

Another error pointing to network stuff. But now I am unable to
explain myself where the GetVolumeInformation RC 5 does come from :-/
And what does it have to do (or not to do) with the RC 53 from
NetUserEnum?

Any ideas?
Th.

--