setup.exe question/feature request

Keith Starsmeare keith_starsmeare@yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 11:51:00 GMT 2001

> Also if you were to contribute to the command line options work for
> setup, that would allow script driven installs.

I hadn't forgotten that I was looking at that... (loosing my job changed my
priorities somewhat!). I've found getopt a royal pain in the bum. And I'm
finding debugging with gdb a nightmare - but then I've never liked gdb (but
having developed and supported a propritetry debugger for 5 years, I'm
probably biased!).

If anyone would like to see the source changes I've made so far, just drop
me an email!

Keith