gcc not producing executables

Kiran Prakash kiran_prakash_2k@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 22:00:00 GMT 2001

I think this is important enough to get a mention in the FAQ,
that having different versions of cygwin1.dll on the path, for
example in the cygwin directory, could easily cause various
miscellanous problems  (like no executables, improper resizing
or applications) etc. Currently it just says you shouldnt, but
doesnt give indication of symptoms ...

Seasons Greetings,
	Kiran Prakash