It sounds like I'm bashing Cygwin, but I'm not...

Noel L Yap yap_noel@jpmorgan.com
Thu Feb 15 08:51:00 GMT 2001

jik@curl.com on 2001.02.15 09:51:28
>An off-the-wall idea.... I wonder if O'Reilly would be willing to
>publish a book about Cygwin.  Heck, if they can come up with enough
>material to fill a whole book about SSH, surely they can do the same
>for Cygwin!  And with the prospect of actually making some money,
>perhaps it might be easier to find someone to take the time to write
>and maintain comprehensive documentation.

I had the same thought when I found out yesterday about their SSH book.

Noel

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.