mingw > 20001111: fstat bug: buffer overflow?

Reuben Thomas rrt1001@cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 09:10:00 GMT 2001

> Which gcc version are you using?  There are different versions of the
> stat structure based on whether you are using CRTDLL or MSVCRT.  There
> is a bug in the specs file for gcc-2.95.2-7 in that __MSVCRT__ should be
> defined when -mno-cygwin is used.  The absence of this is what has
> caused your problem.

I've been using 2.95.2-6. You're saying, therefore, that I should be able to
make things work just by #defining __MSVCRT__? I'll give it a go...

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | maxim, n.  wisdom for fools