Where is cygwin installed - automatic query

Stephen Smith ischis2@home.com
Wed Feb 21 07:29:00 GMT 2001

I like Larry's answer, but to comment on yours:

I would need an automatic way to find the setup.log.full file and the parsing program now needs to be in the path.  So I am
no better off than I was before.

sps