[ANNOUNCEMENT]: Important change to symbolic link functionality

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Wed Feb 21 18:14:00 GMT 2001

Well the ABI is not changing. Linked applications will still run
correctly. I don't think there is any need to break all the linked
applications because the format of any new symlinks will not work if you
downgrade again....

Rob