*** CygWin reporting wrong user ID on Win2K ***

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. asincero@arcadio.net
Fri Feb 23 07:15:00 GMT 2001

Hello List,

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of CygWin onto my Win2k
Pro box and everytime I start up a bash shell it thinks I'm Administrator
even though I'm logged in as a regular user!  Both `whoami' and `id' report
me as being Administrator.  I am logged in as a domain user, but I have
verified that this happens for a local user as well.

I suspect that this isn't normal behavior so I'm wondering if anybody has
any clue as to what could be wrong?  Thanks in advance for any help on this!

- Arcadio