Win 95 + AMD K6-2 - problems with installing cygwin

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat Feb 24 15:50:00 GMT 2001

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 10:50:24AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Wasn't the 1.1.8-1 download problematic?

Huh!  Yes it was.  I missed that this was 1.1.8-1.  The solution below
will still work but it will be worthwhile to upgrade to 1.1.8-2.

Thanks for catching this.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/