[ANN]: automake-1.4

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Jan 19 14:28:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

I want to announce automake-1.4 which is in latest since yesterday.
So it should be mirrored by all mirrors already.

I just added the hint for setup, that it's a test version. This
information still isn't mirrored, though.

automake-1.4 is marked as test version because it depends on perl
which is still marked as test version either.

I decided to upload automake because I think that the perl
package is stable enough to get along with automake.

*         PLEASE, USE A MIRROR FOR DOWNLOADING!!! THANK YOU            *

Have fun,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.