SSHD on NT 5

VanL vlindberg@verio.net
Fri Jan 26 15:13:00 GMT 2001

Hello,

I cannot connect to the sshd that I've got running.  I've searched the list and I've tried every way I can think of -- running as a user
(with RSA Auth), running as user root from inetd(where root has extended permissions-with Password Auth) and everything in between.
Please, if there is an idiot's guide to setting up ssh that I've missed, please point me to it, and I am sorry for wasting your time.
But after searching this list and trying to do everything I saw, I still cannot log in.  I can see that the process is running, and it
accepts connections, but I always come back as password refused.

Any help?

Thanks,

Van