1.1.8 fails in Win95

Daniel Probst daniel.probst@gmx.ch
Wed Jan 31 03:23:00 GMT 2001

I am getting the same heapsize error as others have mentioned under Win98

I use a clean current install (single dll) under Win 95

gcc -help works o.k.

gcc -c test.c gets heapsize error  when calling cc1.exe

ld --help gets error

strace -o jnk ld --help works fine

topas mentioned in a previous mail that strace vi works (while vi doesn't)

the same holds for as --help (bongs but works with strace)

Is there anything I can do to be helpful (which doesn't require to much
knowledge, i.e. debug cygwin).

-dan
daniel.probst@vwl.uni-mannheim.de
Dr. Daniel Probst