"shouted down", "shot down", apologies

Glen Coakley gcoakley@mqsoftware.com
Mon Jul 2 14:37:00 GMT 2001

Believe it or not, I forgot to add something to this thread.

For those that aren't familiar with cvs there is Windows wrapper for it
called 'Wincvs' that you may find easier to acclimate to.

Perhaps it would be useful to add something like the ACE project's Problem
Report Form (PRF)
( http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE_wrappers/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM ) that
would channel new users to providing more appropriate information when they
have questions. I realize that cygcheck -(whatever those options are) will
do much of this work but the hallmarks of debugging (clear problem
explanations, what was tried and a simple test case/example) are not always
to non-developers (as Dilbert likes to illustrate).